Covid-19 Update – June 3, 2020
With the updated order from Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer, regulated health professionals are now permitted to gradually restart non-essential services. They are to be carried out with adherence to guidance from the health professional’s regulatory college. Although I’m very excited at the prospect of re-opening our doors, our previous treatment experience is required to change dramatically in order to comply with the Ministry of Health requirements. Please click here to see the guidelines.
What to expect:
- Begin by booking an appointment and writing in the Notes section a brief description of what you’d like the visit to cover. I will determine if the appointment requires an in-person visit or if it can be done remotely via phone or video call
- Bookings will generate a confirmation email that will direct you to answer a series of screening questions for risk of COVID-19. If you chose not to offer an email, those same screening questions will be posed by me.
- Although I love punctuality, you will be asked to remain outside or in your car until I’m ready to begin the appointment. If I have your cell number on file, I can text or call you to notify you that I’m ready. Otherwise, please wait at either entrance until I can meet you there. To eliminate walk-in traffic, both doors will be locked.
- Prior to entry into the clinic, the same screening questions will be asked again to ensure that your health has not changed.
- Please minimize the personal belongings you are bringing to your appointment. If at all possible please leave purses, strollers, etc. at home or in the car.
- Unless absolutely necessary, we ask that you please arrive alone. The waiting room will not be available for friends and family members. If a parent or caregiver is required, only one individual should accompany the patient. All visitors must be recorded in a visitor log by me.
- Prior to entering the clinic, you must be wearing a clean disposable or reusable mask that will be worn throughout the entire experience. This applies to accompanying parents and care givers as well. If you cannot wear a mask due to a health condition or difficulty breathing, I will use my professional judgement to assess the risk of providing or continuing treatment.
- Once you enter the clinic, you will be asked to sanitize your hands with the sanitizer provided.
- We encourage you to use the washroom facilities prior to coming to your appointment. Our facilities are available, but we are trying to utilize them for emergencies only. If you do use the washroom, please notify me so it can be sanitized immediately after use.
- Any personal items (clothing, footwear, jackets, etc.) are to be placed in the provided bin, prior to the treatment beginning.
- During the entire process, I will be required to wear surgical grade, single use, disposable face masks.
- Upon completion of the treatment, I ask you to remain in the treatment room. Once you are ready, please open the treatment door slightly, and I will bring the receipt and a portable debit/credit machine to the treatment room. Re-booking will also occur in the treatment room.
- Upon leaving please sanitize your hands again.
- For your peace of mind, all surfaces that the previous patients have been in contact with (treatment table, chairs, door knobs, light switches, vinyl pillow covers, storage bins, electronics, etc.) will be disinfected in preparation for your visit. In accordance with previous massage standards, ALL linens will be changed after each use, and washed with bleach on the hottest setting available.
Health and safety is not only my main priority, it is my responsibility. I appreciate your cooperation with our standards of Patient Care. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Book an appointment with Dr. Tim using our online appointment booking system. Please select “Naturopathic Treatments” from the list.
Login and Access Your Treatment Plans by clicking the button below. NOTE: Please use the “Book your Appointment” button for accurate appointment details.
What People Say
Schedule a Meeting
for all of your thoughts