author: Dakota Kelly
prep time: 5 mins
cook time: 15 mins
total time: 20 mins
yield: 8 servings
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour (can use Robin Hood or Bob’s Red Mill 1:1 blend)
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cup vegan milk – add more to desired thin consistency for gluten-free pancakes
- Egg substitute equivalent to 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg substitute and oil; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.